TWO FUN FATHER’S DAY BURGERS
Classic - Handy Dad Burger:
Sesame seed buns
2 boxes HomeBurger or Nature Burger patties
Unique - Daring Dad Burger:
Artisan egg buns
Spicy chili seasoning
1 box HomeBurger or Nature Burger patties
Barbecue potato chips
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef with the onion, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Place all of the patties onto a platter lined with waxed paper and place the meat into the fridge to chill for up to 30 minutes or overnight.
- Once ready to cook your Father’s Day burgers, preheat the grill to about 400°F – medium-hi
- Grill the burgers over direct heat for 5 to 7 minutes on each side, being careful of flareups. They’re done when an instant-read thermometer reaches 165°F. Consider buttering and grilling or frying the buns before dressing the burgers too.
- Dress the burgers with the toppings appropriate to your Father’s Day Burger of choice.