- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- ½ green bell pepper, diced
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, pressed
- 3-4 patties of HomeBurgers or Nature Burgers
- 1 tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- 1 envelope Sazón Goya
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 small can tomato paste
- ¼ cup dry white wine (the cheaper, the better!)
- 4 Tbsp. Pimiento-stuffed green olives, sliced
- 1 small box of dark raisins
- ½ tsp. Cumin
- ½ tsp. Oregano
1) Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Sauté the onion, green pepper and garlic until the onion is translucent.
2) Add the the mashed up HomeBurger or Nature Burger patties over medium heat.
3) Add the rest of the ingredients and continue cooking until meat is tender and completely cooked through. About 25 minutes.
4) Serve over white rice with tostones.
5) Makes 6 servings.