No reason to visit the take-out. This lo mein is so easy and delicious, you can make it right at home.
- 3 Patties of the HomeBurgers or Nature Burgers
- 1 stalk celery or bok choy sliced
- 1/4 cup baby carrots julienne
- 1/4 cup sliced onions
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tbsp oil
- 8 oz spaghetti dry
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce**
- 1 tbsp Chinese rice wine or dry sherry
- 1 tsp dark sesame oil
- *Light soy sauce is not the sodium-reduced soy sauce. It is an actual product. Major major brands of soy sauce closely approximate light soy sauce
- **Dark soy sauce is available in larger supermarkets and Chinese markets. If you cannot obtain it, a good substitute is 1 tbs regular soy sauce (like La Choy) and 1/2 tsp molasses.
- Cook spaghetti per package directions to al dente stage. Drain and rinse; set aside.
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add oil.
- Grab the Homeburger or Nature Burger patties, breaking up clumps.
- Add the celery or bok choy, carrots and onions. Stir fry until celery is bright green.
- Add the cooked and drained spaghetti and the sauce. Toss to coat completely.
- Turn out on a serving platter.