- 4 Patties of Nature Burgers
- ½ head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 ½ cups fresh pico de gallo
- 3 cups tortilla chips
- 2.5 cups vegan nacho cheese (recipe below)
- 6 slices vegan bacon
- Pickled jalapeno, sliced
- 3 cups fresh guacamole
- 4 sesame buns
Vegan Nacho Cheese Ingredients
- 3/4 cup coconut milk canned
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- 2 tbsp tapioca flour
- ½ tsp sea salt (or to taste)
- ½ tsp onion powder (optional)
- ¼ tsp garlic powder (optional)
- Pinch of smoked paprika (optional)
Vegan Nacho Cheese Instructions
- Bring saucepan to medium heat. Once heated, put all ingredients into a saucepan. Stir with a whisk and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Let simmer on low to medium heat for about one minute until the sauce is thickened and stretchy.
- If sauce is too thick add a little more coconut milk (up to 1 cup).
- Sub coconut milk with any plant-based milk.
- Cook the Nature Burger according to the Cooking Instructions
- Top with lettuce followed by pico de gallo, burger patty, tortilla chips, vegan nacho cheese, vegan bacon, jalapenos and guacamole