- 3 Patties of HomeBurgers or Nature Burgers
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Baked wonton wrappers (optional)
1. Dethaw the HomeBurger or Nature Burger patties and ground them up in a bowl
2. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add Ground Beef; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into 1/2-inch crumbles and stirring occasionally. Pour off drippings, as necessary.
3. Meanwhile, combine water, peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, garlic powder, ground ginger and red pepper
4. Stir peanut butter mixture into beef. Continue to cook over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
5. Evenly divided beef mixture over 6 wonton triangles, if desired. Garnish with Toppings, as desired.